Tasmanian Vaccination Booking System
Welcome to the Tasmanian COVID-19 vaccination booking system.
The Tasmanian Government is running clinics for anyone aged 50 years and over in the following areas:
- Brighton – Brighton Civic Centre, 25 Green Point Rd, Bridgewater 7030
- Deloraine – Rotary Function Centre, 6 Alveston Drive, Deloraine 7304
- Huonville – Scout and Guide Hall, 8 Heron Street, Huonville 7109
- Kingston – Kingborough Community Hub, Goshawk Way, Kingston 7050
- Launceston – Tasmanian Turf Club, Jellico St, Mowbray 7248
- New Norfolk – New Norfolk RSL Club, 30 George Street, New Norfolk 7140
- Rosny - Rosny Park Bowls Club, 40 Bastick Street, Rosny 7018
- Triabunna - Triabunna Memorial Hall, 3 Vicary Street, Triabunna 7190
- Wynyard – Railway Institute Hall, 2 Station St, Wynyard 7325
More clinics will be added as the roll out progresses.
Please do not call the venues directly to make an appointment.
Before your appointment
Please read the vaccine fact sheet.
You will need to complete a consent form; you can download the consent form and bring it with you, or paper copies will be available at the clinic.
- your Medicare card (if you have one), and
- identification that shows your date of birth.
Please also bring the following, if applicable:
- Information about your medical conditions, particularly allergies or bleeding disorders
- Information about any medications you are taking
- Information about any previous COVID-19 vaccine received (vaccine brand and date of vaccination)
- If you are a healthcare, critical or high-risk worker, you may be required to provide evidence of your occupation to prove your eligibility. We suggest you bring your staff/employment card with you.
IMPORTANT: If you have had any other vaccination (e.g. the flu vaccine) you should wait at least 14 days before having a COVID-19 vaccination.
During your appointment
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment and allow up to 45 minutes for your appointment. You need to wait 15 minutes after your vaccination, or 30 minutes if you have a history of allergy or anaphylaxis.
Staff will help you book another appointment for your second dose. The current recommendation is 12 weeks after your first dose.
To book your appointment
- Search for a clinic by location
- Follow the instructions to book your appointment. Please read the Step by Step guide on how to book an appointment if you need extra help.
- If you need help to make a booking, call the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738.
Please note – You can’t book using the Internet Explorer browser. Please use Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Edge, or call the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738 for assistance.
Please call the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline: 1800 671 738